Here at The White Lodge, we are taking the covid-19 pandemic very seriously. The health and safety of our Guests, staff and family is paramount
We have increased cleaning and disinfecting procedures and adapted how we operate in order to lower risk.
All visitors are asked to use the hand sanitizer provided when entering the premises and to wash their hands frequently using soap and water.
Please adhere to social distancing government guidelines at all times.
- All public areas will be disinfected twice a day.
- Dining tables have been spaced to allow for correct distancing of Guests.
- Guests will be allocated a table and use that for the duration of their stay
- Condiments on that table will only be used by those guests and cleaned after service with anti bacterial solution.
- Linen serviettes have been replaced with disposable paper ones.
- It may be possible to have a “breakfast to go” pre ordered if anyone doesn’t want to sit in the dining room.
- Some breakfast items may not be obtainable but we will do our best to offer our usual full menu options.
- Staff will wear disposable aprons and gloves where necessary.
- Information packs and all unnecessary items have been removed from Guest rooms.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned using antibacterial products.
- A 24 hour gap will be left between Guests vacating rooms and the room being disinfected and cleaned and re let.
- There will not be any room cleaning whilst Guests are using the rooms.
- This will keep your space safe and also keep the staff safe.
- There is a minimum stay of 2 nights for the remainder of this year
- All bed linen and towels will be washed at a minimum temperature of 60 degrees using biological washing powder
- If anyone staying in the building or any staff become unwell with Covid-19, the business will be closed immediately and Guests asked to depart
- We may ask to check your temperature (using a distance thermometer) if you appear to be unwell
- Check in times must be confirmed before arrival by phone or message to 07919993865.
- Please cancel your booking if you feel unwell and have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- No deposits will be taken for bookings. We ask for payment on arrival and are happy to accept cash or card. The number of nights booked must be paid for even if you decide to depart early for any reason.
- We will be adhering to the government guidelines at all times
- There will be a written risk assessment in the building for anyone who wants to read it.
We are sorry that we have had to make changes but of course it’s for the benefit of us all and we will try not to let the new rules impact your holiday too greatly.
Procedures will be reviewed on an ongoing basis and changes implemented if government guidelines change.
We hope you will still book to stay at The White Lodge despite the new rules.
Thank you very much.